Online and Airport Check-In
Before You Fly
- Online check-in opens 24 hours to scheduled time of flight departure.
- Online check-in closes 1 hour to scheduled time of flight departure.
- Online seat selection is available.
- In order to board, a valid government or company issued Photo ID is required for all passengers.
- Airport check-in opens 3 hours to scheduled time of flight departure with the exception of the early morning flights for which check-in opens at 5.30 a.m.
- Airport check-in closes 45 minutes to scheduled time of flight departure.
- Baggage acceptance for passengers that have checked in online closes 35 minutes to scheduled time of flight departure.
- Please be advised that our Lagos flights depart from MMA2 (Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two).
- ECONOMY: Checked baggage – total weight not exceeding 20kgs.
- PREMIUM ECONOMY: Checked baggage – total weight not exceeding 30kgs.
- CABIN BAGGAGE: 1 small trolley or cabin bag and a handbag or a laptop bag. Subject to cabin space availability, we shall offer free hold acceptance of your bigger cabin bag to enable an expedited boarding process and eliminate the chances of hand baggage delays. Cabin baggage shall be visually assessed at check-in by the Customer Service Representative.
- Please feel free to ask at counter for availability of cabin upgrade at great discounts on the day of travel.
- Upgrades could leverage passenger baggage allowance as well.