Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to Ibom Flyer Program, and they govern the relationship between Ibom Flyer and each Member.
It is the Member’s responsibility to read and understand them; they contain very important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply.
These Terms and Conditions are effective as at the date of their publication and may be amended by Ibom Air from time to time.
- An individual may apply for Membership provided they are 16 years and above and have flown Ibom Air. Enrollment will be by completing the enrollment form (at ibomair.com/ibomflyer). When completing the enrollment form, members must fully complete each field:
- Name as it appears on your passport
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Valid email address
- By completing and submitting an Enrollment Form to join the Ibom Flyer program, you are indicating your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Members will be assigned a unique identification number after enrollment. This unique identification number will be a member’s identifier for every Ibom Flyer transaction.
- Members will be required to select a secure password upon enrollment or a password will be assigned by Ibom Air. This password will validate your identity when accessing and carrying out Ibom Flyer transactions on the website.
- It is advisable that passwords are kept confidential.
- Ibom Flyer membership is not transferrable.
1.2 IBOM FLYER CARD
- A membership card will be issued to an eligible member upon request via email email@example.com.
- This card can only be used by the member whose name is written on the card.
- This membership card is strictly for loyalty program transactions and not a means of identification.
1.3 EARNING GOLD STARS
- Members earn gold stars by travelling with Ibom Air.
- Gold Stars earned from flying Ibom Air are called ‘Tier Gold Stars’. Tier Gold Stars are earned on every flight. Tier Gold Stars accumulated between January 01 and December 31 of every year, enable members move up the membership tiers (Green Flyer, Orange Flyer or Top Flyer).
- Bonus Gold Stars are earned as extra rewards over and above Tier Gold Stars, either for frequent travel or as members progress higher along the tier levels. However, unlike tier Gold Stars, bonus Gold Stars do not count for promotion through the tiers.
- Only certain fare classes of tickets are eligible to earn gold stars. Promo/Complimentary tickets are ineligible.
1.4 ACCESSING REWARDS
- Members must have the required Gold Stars to access rewards.
- Reward tickets must be requested at least 3 working days before the date of travel. Request should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reward tickets and upgrades are subject to seat availability.
- Once tickets have been issued, Gold Stars cannot be reversed.
- Reward tickets are non-refundable, non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Reward tickets are valid for one year from the date of issue and can be used within the period of validity.
- All applicable taxes shall apply for reward tickets.
- Change fees are applicable for all flight reschedule and reissues.
- No-show fees are applicable in the case of a missed flight.
- Reward tickets are subject to the same conditions of carriage as any Ibom Air ticket. See Ibom Air Conditions of Carriage for more details.
1.5 VALIDITY PERIOD
- Gold Stars remain valid for the accessing of rewards for 2 years from the date earned.
1.6 TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- Ibom Air retains the right to terminate the membership and cancel all accumulated gold stars where a member has engaged in unlawful misconduct or has breached any of the Terms and Conditions governing the program.